Today is what people call Black Friday. The day after Thanksgiving. The day where it seems every person (at least every woman) is shopping for Christmas. Trying to get great deals on gifts to put under the tree. My husband and I went out this afternoon to a couple of stores to walk around. Since we went after 12 noon the big crowds had already been through. We did not attempt Wal-Mart, since our Wal-Mart is hell even when there isn't a huge sale. We did however, go to Toys R Us, Manchester Mall (to go to Radio Shack), PetCo, 4 Wheel Drive and Hollywood Video. We attempted to go to the Fashion Fair Mall, (the Manchester Mall is rundown, just like the Coliseum Mall in VA) but it was so packed that they had parking attendants telling you where to go and park. So we just skipped it. I have also been house sitting for a friend (gotta take care of the fishes, kitties and the iguana!). So when we went this evening we walked. It is exactly 1 mile from our house to theirs, so we walked two miles total. On the way home we went into a Sporting Goods store and looked around and priced tents. Then we also went into Furniture 101 to look around. I just pulled the pizza out of the oven, and am about to go cut it and eat it. I am currently awaiting a package from my mom with my stuff from VA, it did not arrive today but am hoping it will arrive tomorrow afternoon. Tomorrow I am planning on doing all the dishes, cleaning the house and decorating for Christmas. Also, after caring for the animals, dh and I are planning on trying to find a church that we are going to try on Sunday. Other than that it will be a lax weekend. Its weird to have dh here for four days straight. Usually its only for two days. Anyway, I am going to get back to life. More to come tomorrow.
~Kc
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment