Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas

It's almost Christmas! I am getting so excited. :) We went shopping for each other for the first time since we have been together. It was nice. There are so many presents under our table top tree, and today we received our box from my mom so there are a few more gifts under the tree. I am so excited.

So today and tomorrow I am off work. And I am trying to get the house back in order. Key word there.... trying. I feel so tired lately. I just want to sleep. And the sad thing is, I can sleep. I can sleep all night, and all day. And I still feel tired. But I did get the bathroom clean. I just have to rehang the plastic liner for the shower curtain. And I cooked dinner. And I rolled out the carpet and took pictures of it for the family that needs a carpet.

Oh! Mia is going away! Someone has volunteered to take her in. I am so happy. We do however have to foster a siamese mix named Moby. He is 10 months old. But he gets along with cats and dogs, which is what we needed. But I think he will get adopted quickly. He is adorable. Then after that we won't be fostering anymore.

Well, I think I am going to go. I am exhausted. I want to go to bed soon.

Love to you all. Miss you all.

Kris

1 comment:

Anna Willett said...

i miss you too!! LOADS of LOVE@!!!!