Monday, December 29, 2008

December 29th 2008

So, I haven't written in a while, I realized. Christmas was good. Chris and I had already opened our presents earlier, so Christmas day we spent cleaning the house, putting up the tree, and decorating. I made lasagna and chocolate cake and we had Kevin and Lanay (?) Knepp, Kevin's brother Rocky, Patrick, Cori and Payton (of course) and some other guy I didn't know, over. We pretty muched just relaxed around the house. It was nice.

I have a crappy schedule at work, but I am applying for jobs at the bank. I am determined to find something better. I only have to work until February of 2010, because then, we will be COMPLETELY debt free. And that makes me feel better. So, hopefully, I will get a new job. If not, I will have to stick it out at my current job for a little over a year. Thats not bad.

I know this is short, but I am tired. I am going to relax a little bit longer then I am going into the kitchen to clean up dinner. :)

With Love,
Kris

No comments: