Sunday, March 15, 2009

Only 5 days left

at my old job. :) Saturday is my last day at work. I got the job at the Vet Clinic that I applied for. I am so excited! I get to learn how to sterilize the instruments, how to do the medications, how to do urinalysis, how to prepare stool's for testing, how to do xrays, how to set up for surgeries. Plus, on top of all of that, after I feel I have acquired the skill well, I get tested on it and it goes toward me becoming a Vet Tech. So very very excited I am over here in Japan. :) I start there on the 23rd, my last day at my current job is the 21st. And on the 22nd? Well, myself, my husband, my friend and her husband, we are all going to an Azalea Festival. :)

Well, I better get going. I need to clean out Bailey's crate again. Plus, I need to get ready for work. I need to pick up my glasses first, and that is out of the way.

Until next time,
Kris

2 comments:

Anna Willett said...

yay! i am so happy for you!! that job sounds perfect for you! and when you come home you can express olive & lily's anal glands. lol. love you tons!!

Kris said...

That is just gross... lol. Miss you.