Today was a beautiful day, it wasn't sunny, but it was warm. It was around 76 degrees today. Since it was such a beautiful day, Kiki, her husband, their dog Roxanne, me, Chris and our puppy Bailey (we changed her name, Riley just didn't fit) all headed to the beach. The tide was really really low, so all the rock formations that are usually underwater were above the water (although a tad bit slippery due to all the seaweed and algae). So we walked on them looking for neat little shells and sea glass. We found tons of awesome stuff. We saw lots of hermit crabs, JT (Kiki's hubby) found a little crab, Kiki got to watch a crab change shells, plus we found all sorts of other pretty shells. Chris found part of an unexploded explosive, which I proceeded to pitch a fit about and tell him to put it down and leave it alone and I walked away for fear of blowing up in a million little pieces. Apparently, (according to the husbands anyway) the part with the ACTUAL explosive was not attached. But it still freaked us wives out. Unfortunately, I had to work on this beautiful day. But, when I left work to come home, the weather was still warm. I love it. :)
I must say, I really love the kittens we got. Toby is so much of a love bug. This past week I was sick in bed, and Toby was in bed with me. He would check on me, and if I got out of bed, would walk between my legs until I went back in the bed, where he proceeded to sleep next to me. Holly is an awesome cat too, plus she is pissy, which I love about her. Lol. I cannot wait to take them to the states with me and show them off to everyone. Lol. Including Bailey, my adorable pitbull. :)
Well, I must be going. I have to open Customer Service tomorrow, and I want some sleep!
Hope everyone is having a wonderful day, and I hope everyone has a wonderful week!
Love,
Kris
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment