Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The best Wednesday in history...

well, MY history anyways. So today I really thought was going to be terrible. I thought that I was going to miss the repairman for the dishwasher because of my interview, then I thought that I was going to blow the interview. Well I was totally proven wrong! The repairmen arrived just before 8am. They were able to do their thing then leave with me still having time to get ready for my interview. I drive over to Foster, I not only find the place first try, but I got an up front parking spot. I get inside and I think impressed everyone because I was early. I go in for the interview, and I was relaxed, I had answers to all their questions (probably from me practicing last night). I think I impressed them all. I hope so. I feel as though that interview went over very well. I really hope to hear from them next week. Anyways, after the interview I went home, on the answering machine was a message from the people that wanted to look at the van on Friday if the van didn't sell today. So I call them back and they asked if they could see it today. So we drive over and meet them at our community center, they LOVE the van. He asked if the other people had bought it yet, and since they stood us up TWICE I told him, if you like the van, its yours. So he gave us the $500 and on Friday we transfer the title. So we took the $500 and put a down payment on the car I had picked out, and it was still there. So we did the paperwork for my new car. A '99 Subaru Legacy. It is so fancy looking. My friend Kiki and I decided that since this was as close as we were going to get to a silver fast volvo, that we are naming it Edward. So on Tuesday I pick up my Edward. :) So excited!

I must go now. I am exhausted. I think I want to take a nap before we go to dinner tonight. Oh, little side note... we changed the puppy's name. Riley just didn't fit. And so her name is now Monkey. It fits her perfectly. If we leave her in her crate, some of her cries, they sound JUST like a monkey. So Monkey it is. :)

Love,
Kris

1 comment:

Anna Willett said...

yay!! i am so glad it was a good day! love you!