I feel awful, partly because I missed Anna's post on Wednesday, and partly because I have the flu. Well a version of it anyways. I am not throwing up, yet. My head is swimming, and my laptop is about to die. But this I write for Anna. One thing is that I am so proud of you with your weight loss! You are making me want to get back on track! And two, I had to write this. You remember when I first got my nosed pierced and you asked if snot would come out of the hole? Or air? Well, I went to blow my nose and my nose ring came almost all the way out! Snot and all! It was hilarious! And it made me think of you. :) So, yes it does come out. Haha. I love you Anna. I love you too Mel!
<3
Petey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment