How do you tell the ones you love most that you love them and miss them? I feel like "I miss you" and
I love you" just aren't enough words. I don't think they are strong enough to express my true feelings. I was listening to LifeHouse on my way home from Kiki's, and I just started crying. I cried all the way home, I came in and laid in my bathroom on the floor and cried. They say home is where the heart is. My heart is here with my husband, it truly is, but part of my heart is and always will be, with Mel and Anna. They are my family and no one or no thing can replace that. I look up to them so much, and I just don't know how to express to them how much I truly love them and care for them. I think of them everyday, I talk about them all the time. I miss them beyond belief. I would give anything to be with them right now. I feel like they are the only ones who truly know me, the only ones that truly understand me. They have been there for me, through everything, through all my hard times, through all my happy times, through everything and every important detail in my life. I would do anything for them. I just wish there was some way that I could show them.
Mel, Anna, if you guys are reading this, please know how much you mean to me. Please know how much I love you. Please know how much I miss you. There is no one else in this world that I miss most. You are my world, you are my life, and without you guys, I don't know where I would be. I only hope and pray that everyone will have an "Anna and Mel" in their life, God knows and I know just how much you guys have meant to me.
I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment