I don't know why I haven't come on here to write. Things have been hectic. Lots of changes. Like no more Bailey. But that was a good change. Chris and I and our three "kids" are perfect for each other.
We sleep on the couch now. Why you ask? Because the bed hurts my back. If I sleep on the bed, I wake up in pain and have back spasms all day. The couch? WONDERFUL for my back. So we pushed the love seat and the couch together to make a bed and we sleep in the living room.
We are currently dog-sitting a Mini Wiener dog and a pug. The Wiener barks... a lot. The pug shoots snot in my eye all the time. They are sweet, but a handful. Cams (Cammy) loves having a friend to play with. I love her so much. Cams is like the PERFECT dog. She is so smart (thank goodness she has the golden retriever brain!), she is such a goof, which makes for great entertainment, and she is a good tv snuggler. She is such a sweet heart.
I miss my Mel and Anna. I miss our AMP family being together. I miss playing games (board and video) and staying up late eat Taco Bell and drinking massive amounts of Pepsi.
I am working on getting us out of debt, for real this time. I started with our paychecks this week. The goal is that in one year, we will have everything paid off except for our car in the states, which is like impossible to pay off early.
I will try my very hardest to get pictures up on here tomorrow. You have to see how big my little girl is getting!
Peace and Love,
Kris
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment