Monday, November 09, 2009

22 weeks and 2 days...

It feels like yesterday is the morning I saw the pregnancy test say "Pregnant". Who knew that later we would find twins and then the craziness began. We are both excited, I think Chris is more excited than me. But that is a good thing. :) We have been so busy trying to prepare our house and the babies room. Chris' parents get here next week for a short visit. It is exciting and nerve racking at the same time. They want to see the whole house, but that requires me to finish my organizing that I have just shoved into the closets. Lol. The majority of the house is clean, just needing that "deep cleaning". I feel like I am not that big in the belly area, but I know I am. I have been cut back to half days at work, and trying to use what little energy I have left in the afternoons to work on the house. My biggest fear right now is that I will get put on bed rest before I finish the house. I have friends who I know will help me if I need it, and Chris does soo much in the house, but sometimes I think I am a little too OCD and I have to do it myself or I feel like it isn't good enough. Its going to be so challenging to just let the house "be" after the twins get here. So, I am trying to hardest to get the house how I like it so it is easier to clean up after them.

Well, I better get back to the folding of the laundry... got lots to do and not much time to do it!

1 comment:

Anna Willett said...

a little ocd??? lol!!