I am writing in blue because that is how I feel today. Chris left on a TDY to Korea this past Tuesday (at 5am, and guess who got the twins up at 430 and drove him to the squadron??). I thought I would be okay without him here. Without his help. I was wrong. I am stressed, sad and frustrated. Taking care of the girls 24/7 gets to be hard. This is when I wish I was close to home, with people who care about me and my family would be there to help me. Tonight I had a breakdown and cried. Which on the bright side made the girls stop crying. They were probably thinking "what a quack we have for a mother". I am so frustrated with other things too. His parents, the fact that my family won't get to meet the girls for a long time, the animals not listening and getting into EVERYTHING.
I spoke with Mel and Anna on webcam the other day, and it makes me miss home. They are my family and my "home". They say home is where the heart is... and well, that is where my heart is... with the AMP Family. Don't get me wrong. My husband has my heart completely and he is my home too, (same with my girls), but I like to think that the AMP Family just expanded to the CAM-PAM Family. I am trying to calm myself down, I am trying to pack... oh did I forget to mention that I will be moving by myself while the husband is in Korea? Oh, and that while I was having my meltdown, that I can't get a hold of my husband...
Ugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i am so sorry... i wish i were there with you. we miss you so much! you are amazing! you can do it! i am sending you hugs and prayers and love and peace.
Post a Comment