Monday, November 07, 2011

Bed rest sucks!

Being on bed rest for a week kind of sucks. I mean luckily I am home and not in the hospital, and luckily its only for a week and not for months. But non the less, it still sucks. I feel awful that my hubby has to do the cooking and cleaning, and caring of the girls. But on the other hand, sitting in my PJ's watching TV all day is kind of nice too... haha.

After a few phone calls yesterday, I was able to successfully schedule a new first OB/GYN appointment. Our base clinic refuses to see anyone considered "high risk" and since it has been discovered that I have twins in there (again!) I am automatically considered high risk. So after cancelling two appointments, and finally after some confusion was able to schedule an appointment for Monday at the correct clinic. Thankfully my bleeding (sorry, TMI!) has pretty much stopped, my cramping isn't as bad, and I am trying to drink my gallon or more of water per day as told. Monday they may even do another ultrasound! I am hoping so that i can maybe get a better picture of my little babies.

I was on Babies R Us' web site today, and let me tell you... I think I forgot how expensive two babies at once is! I started a registry, just so I can keep tabs on what I still need.

Today we had a 6.9 magnitude earthquake. I was outside, the kiddos were napping, and Cammy, my lovable fur kid, started to worry because I was outside. So I came in and she ran to the couch to wait for me, so I sat down and she refused to let me stand up. So we had some mommy/puppy snuggle time. I loves her. :)

Well that is all for now. The hubby should be home soon, and I can't wait... we are having steaks for dinner! YUM!

No comments: