Sunday, November 06, 2011

Again?

Well it has been a while since I have updated this thing... We are moving, in just a few short weeks! We are finally leaving Japan and moving to the good ol' States. Heading to the Carolinas!

Something new to post, we are expecting! We were trying, but not trying. We wanted to give our twins a little brother or sister. We were anxiously awaiting our ultrasound that was planned for Tuesday. We wanted to see that little hard beat! But then an unexpected thing happened, I started to spot and cramp really bad. So I went to the ER yesterday. After a long ultrasound and an even longer time of waiting to hear... we found out that I have a small placenta hemorrhage. The doctor said that it was small and probably won't cause any issues in the long run. Well thats a relief. But she told us that I would still bleed more than likely. Well that started up last night. I just keep telling myself that everything is fine. I have a follow up appointment next week. Hoping that is everything works out, been praying my heart out. Oh wait... did I forget to mention? There are two babies in there! Again! We are having twins AGAIN! I was in total disbelief at the ER. But there are definitely two babies in there, with two strong heartbeats!

So there you have it in a nutshell, moving from Japan to the States, with our dog, our twin toddlers and pregnant with twins... how is that even possible?!

No comments: