Sunday, January 04, 2009

Breaking Dawn

OMGoodness! So, I started Breaking Dawn, the fourth book in the Twilight Saga. I am a quarter of the way through with it already. I read Eclipse the past couple of days. Eclipse was sooooo good. Breaking Dawn is too, but I am anxious to see what the outcome will be. I love this series. I am hoping that she decides to go ahead and finish Midnight Sun. It is supposed to be "Twilight" from Edward's point of view. But apparently one of the people that the author asked to proofread, released it on the internet. So, she is hurt and upset, as she should be. But she said Midnight Sun is on hold indefinately. That makes me sad. I would be very interested in reading it. She put the link up so you could read the book online, but it is her rough draft, and she asked her true fans not to read it. So, I will try to be patient and hope that she does decide to finish it and release it. I am so addicted to these books. After I finish Breaking Dawn, I am going to start all over with the series (although I have already read Twilight a couple of times). I relate to Bella so well, and Edward reminds me of Chris in so many ways (not in the vampire way). I just love the series.

I think I babbled on enough. I don't want to accidently give something away (because Anna and Mel you guys better get to reading! This stuff is soooooo good towards the end!). Plus, my apparent TMJ that I didn't know I had is acting up. I need to get some sleep so I can call the Dr. in the morning and see if they can get me in. Dang jaw won't shut, makes it REALLY hard to eat.

Love to you all,
Kris

2 comments:

Anna Willett said...

so does that mean you can't talk? man it must be quiet around there. lol!! :-) love you!

MelB said...

Kris, You have great goals for the year. Keep us updated on your progress. Quitting cursing is difficult...I know. I used to have a "truck drivers" mouth but I stopped about 3 years ago. Every once in awhile a little cuss slips out but very rare. You go girl! As Anna would say "Be Brave"!!!