Thursday, January 22, 2009

Say what?!

So tonight, we had our friends JT & Kathleen and Cori & Patrick with baby Payton over for dinner. It was nice. We made spaghetti and garlic bread. Out of nowhere, Patrick and Cori asked Chris and I to be Payton's Godparents if something ever happened to them. Of course we said yes. We love Payton like she was our own. :) They said that they don't trust anyone else like they trust us and they said that we are so good with kids that they would love for us to be her Godparents. So we said yes, and I guess soon they are going over to Legal to draw up a will that says we will be her legal guardians if they should pass. I definitely do not want anything wrong to happen to them. But I am wondering if maybe God has this happen for a reason. I am not sure. Anyways, I am going to go. KK and I are watching "Then She Found Me" and getting ready to eat Double Chocolate Chip Muffins that we made.

Goodnight!
Kris

No comments: