Tuesday, October 14, 2008

4 Minutes

Ok, So I have 4 minutes... well now 3 minutes til I leave for work. Last night Chris and I spent almost 3 hours at the Emergency Room. We thought I broke my foot/ankle. I couldn't walk on it anymore. So we go, get X-Rays, see the dr, and the dr.... Chris mentions something that I wear heels to work... and BAM! All of a sudden, the dr's like.... well thats your problem. You need flats. If you get up in the morning and put flats on, then you might has well not come tonight. The whole way she said things, it was like she had no idea what to say about it, then when Chris mentions heels... thats the WHOLE problem. I know it isn't the heels.... but whatever. Anyways, now I can't walk, my ankle is wrapped... its STUPID. Okay, well my 4 minutes are up.... off to work I go. Maybe more later...

<3
Kris

3 comments:

Anna Willett said...

hey. sometimes boys are dumb. lol love you, chris...
check my blog. i tagged you a few days ago...
love you tons!!!

MelB said...

awww man. I sympathize with you. I have had 3 stress fractures in the last 6 years and it was from a bunion which wearing heels and flats w/o support (flip flops) did aggrevate. I just found this out this past summer (my latest fracture). Anyway, I am NOT giving up heels. I wear all kinds of insoles and pads, etc. I know...too much info but I CAN relate. Feel Better!

MelB said...

BTW...I found you on Anna's blog. She's so cool!