Its 1215am.... I am awake. Husband? Sleeping. I am off work tomorrow (as I was today) so I didn't want to go to bed just yet, plus I am trying to change my schedule. Friday and Saturday I have to work from 745pm until 3am... so I am trying to stay up late and sleep in. Its hard to do. Specially when I am tired. Lol. I have been playing Pac-Man World 2, I am stuck on a level and was getting frustrated, so I decided to take a break. I will probably go to bed here in a little bit. But right now I am just enjoying the quiet. I am talking to my mom on the phone, and Piper and Holly are playing. Toby went to bed with Chris.
So today, I either broke three toes or jammed them. I was trying to come up the stairs, and my knee gave out, so when I came back down on that foot, my foot slipped and my toes rammed into the back of the stair (the concrete stair while I was wearing flip flops). OUCH! Is all I can say. They are still hurting. I am such a klutz. I cannot wait until my knee appointment on the 10th though. Hopefully they will be able to tell me what is going on. Hopefully not my ACL. But its either that or my bone under my knee... after three knee surgeries, I am so done. Lol. I don't know though. We'll see.
This is kind of jumbled, I am just trying to clear my head before I go to bed. I will write more later when I am not so tired.
Peace And Love (PAL),
Kris
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment