Is the sound that I hear to my right. My three little kittens (who have lost their mittens... j/k lol) are eating their long awaited dinner. I just got off the phone with my favorite aunts. :) I miss them so much. Today has been a long day. Woke up to go use the restroom, I was trying to sleep in since I was working the night shift again, well I get up and WHAM! I start, I really hate Aunt Flo, she is definately NOT my favorite Aunt. I start severe cramping, I can't uncurl, I cry and scream. I call my husband who is at our friends house, he comes home, gets me drink and medicine. He sits next to me on the bed, trying to be helpful, though there isn't much he can do. He runs me a nice hot bath and when the medicine kicks in a little bit, at least enough to take the edge off, I walk, half bent over to the bathtub. After lying there for about 30 to 45 minutes, I am feeling a little bit better. My husband and I are just talking and watching the kittens play. Mind you, they are all interested in this water in the bath. Holly, our oldest kitten, has fallen in the tub a couple of times, and when she did, she would swim around looking for the edge, but never freaked out. She's a weird cat I know. Now, she just sits on the edge and stares. Well today it was Toby, our little not so bright kitten. I am telling you, he is kind of dumb. I love him for it though. If he wants something and tries to followit with his head, he will do it and if you move it, he will fall off furniture then look at you like, "what just happened??" Well today, he decided to walk along the edge, he goes to where the spout is, ducks under it goes to the tiled corner where my shampoo and conditioner bottles are standing, tries to step around them, takes a step, slips and SPLASH! I look up because I knew he was going to fall in and I realize something, he can't swim. So my husband leaps up and grabs him out of the water, the poor kitten just sunk to the bottom. So I hold him while my husband grabs a towel, and he is just staring at me. He could not figure out what happened, how he got wet, or why he is now just being wrung out and dried off. The look was priceless. But I thought it was hilarious. He is fine, thank goodness, but he is such a goof. Now I am just waiting for Piper to fall in... she is the only one left that hasn't. Lol.
I guess that is all I am going to write for now. I am going to look up some churches, we are going to church in the morning. I work tomorrow afternoon, so we are going to church, didn't I say we would?? I will have to write about it tomorrow night. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. I am going to church hunt, then play PacMan and have a bite to eat before going off to bed.
PAL,
Kris
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment