Saturday, November 01, 2008

So I am a bad bad person....

So, I don't go to bed until 4am, don't fall asleep until around 5am. Getting up this morning for church? Not happening, especially since I have to close tonight at work. I hate working weekends. It ruins everything. I never see my husband, especially if I work the door on Fridays and Saturdays. Because I sleep all day just so I can stay awake at night. I don't mind closing at Customer Service. It gives me something to do, and I get to start closing my drawer at 9pm. Ususally though, thanks to my friend Cori, she showed me how to have my drawer counted before then so that at 9 I can just close out the drawer, fill out my CR's and out the door I go by 915. Its nice. :) But working weekends, I never see my husband, I never see my friends, I don't get to do anything. Except work. I didn't bother me at first, and I really needed a job, so I was and am willing to work it, however, it is starting to wear on me. I can't seem to get up at a decent hour, I am so tired all the time, and I miss my hubby. :(

Anyways, I must go. I have to get ready for work. *Sigh*

PAL,
Kris

No comments: