Tuesday, November 04, 2008

*Wanted*

Wanted:

An Accountability Partner/Someone to Compete with. I want to lose the rest of my weight. I had lost 22 lbs before moving here, and since then have slowly put on about 6 lbs. Well, I am not going back to my "Fat Pants" so to speak. I was watching Oprah the other day (look we only have like 8 channels ok, and nothing else is one at 3am), she was doing a special on the winners from The Biggest Loser. This past season the winner was a girl. The first female to win that show. Well, she was about 15 lbs heavier than what my starting weight was, she lost her weight, and well, she went from a pants size that was a little bit larger than me to a small skinny fit person. I want to be that person. I want to lose the rest of the weight. And since I don't have a gym buddy anymore, I want to find someone who wants to kind of compete to lose weight. I have about 60 lbs more to lose. I was going to the gym with some girls, but they are all thin, of course they thought they were HUGE and had like 30 lbs to lose (from where? I have no idea), but I don't know. Maybe I should place an ad in our paper to look for someone. The problem is that I wouldn't always get to go with them. Since my schedule is so off the wall. *Sigh* Oh, well.

I am making chocolate dipped pretzel sticks, I guess I should go check on them.

<3
Kris

No comments: