
As I sit here alone on my day off, I start to watch CNN to watch the last few hours before Election Day. I am forevermore upset that we missed our chance to vote. I still can't believe that even when Obama can't prove that he was even born in the U.S. that he can still run. I won't get into much detail of my opinions, however I will say, that if Obama does win, all of the military families will be living on Welfare if Obama gets his way.
And now, I am getting attacked by one of my kittens. I am waiting for my pictures to finish uploading on MySpace. Then I will hopefully upload a picture of my kittens on here so everyone can see them. Them and their cuteness. :)
I am also watching a Japanese channel. I have no clue what they are saying. But I do recognize some of the words. Like Hai! (yes) and Aragato Gusayamas (Thank you very much!). It is quite different from American T.V. But entertaining all the same.
Well, I guess that is all the I will write for now. Maybe more later. Right now I must get moving on cleaning the house and preparing dinner. For we have company tonight.
1 comment:
those kitties are so so so cute!
Post a Comment