Sunday, November 02, 2008

Just a quick note before bed....

So, I officially decided that I hate working at my job. The hours suck, I never see my husband, and they are going to be cutting hours yet again. I am just hoping that as much as I hate my job that at least during the holidays they let me keep my job. I guess I will be looking for something else after Christmas. Something that allows me to work days and have my weekends off.

But my mind wanders from work and day to day life. Right now I am thinking about how this coming up Summer will be like. We have decided to bring my sister out here for the Summer. Once we get enough money we are going to buy her a ticket to come out here. I am excited to see what the summer holds.

Well, this is short, but I must get to bed. My eyes are drooping and I am getting aggravated at the kittens, which isn't their fault. They are just playing and being... well... kittens. So off to bed I go.

PAL,
Kris

1 comment:

MelB said...

ahem....cough, cough.....Did you go to church????? Did you find a church????? I am thinking of you and praying for you.