Monday, November 24, 2008

A little fun survey... plus you might learn something about us you didn't know before!

This is a survey about "us":

What are your middle names?
Me: Michelle, Him: Scott

How long have you been together?
July 7, 2003.

How long did you know each other before you started dating?
About a year.

Who asked who out on a date first?
He did.

How old are each of you?
Me: 23, Him: 24

How tall are each of you?
Me: 5'5", Him: 5'10"

Who's siblings do/did you see the most?
His.

Do you have any children together?
Not yet.

What about pets?
We both each have a dog in the states, and here, we have two kittens and a dog.

Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
We take any situation that is hard and we work at it together. We always seem closer together afterwards.

Did you go to the same school?
Nope.

Are you from the same hometown?
No. He is a military brat and I grew up in Virginia.

Do you live in the same town now?
Yes, lol. We live in the same house. We are married. Lol.

Who is the smartest?
Depends on what it is. If its car stuff, electrical or plumbing, that would be him. If it is writing and grammar that would be me.

Who is the most sensitive?
He is sensitive to my feelings, but I am the most sensitive as far as crying and stuff.

Where do you eat out most as a couple?
For fast food, we go to Main Street (it has Taco Bell, Subway, Manchu Wok, A&W, Anthony's Pizza, Charley's Steakery, Dunkin Donuts and Baskin Robbins). For sit-down, we go to Jack's Place ALL the time.

Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
So far, here, to Okinawa, Japan. That was the first time we ever flew somewhere together.

Who has the best group of friends?
We have the same friends. His friends are my friends, my friends are his friends, and some friends are our friends from the beginning.

Who has the craziest exes?
Neither one of us talk to our exes.

Who has the worst temper?
Lol, that would be me.

Who does/did the cooking?
I do it usually, but he will do it if I have had a bad day. Oh, and he makes waffles, eggs and bacon for breakfast on the weekends if we have the stuff for it. :-) And that my friends, is some good breakfast.


Who is more social?
We both are.

Who is the neat-freak?
Me.

Who is the most affectionate?
I think we are pretty even, but he is more romantic.

Who is the most stubborn?
Again, I win the prize.

Who hogs the bed?
HE does! And he's the little tiny skinny person! Lol. Although, he says I will hog it every now and then.

Who wakes up earlier?
If we are on the same schedule, he does. He is an early bird, and I love my sleep.

Where was yalls first date?
Bowling Alley on Langley AFB. It was our first date after being officially declared "together".

Who has the bigger family?
Me.

Do you get flowers often?
Umm, not really. But he got me flowers a few weeks ago. :)

How do you spend the holidays?
Well this Thanksgiving we are going to a friends house and we all pitched in, and we are making a wonderful Thanksgiving meal with our "Okinawan Family". :)

Who is more jealous?
Me. Gosh this makes me sound aweful, I have all the bad traits. Lol.

Do you have little pet names for each other?
He calls me "Sweetie", I don't really call him anything other than "Chris", but sometimes "Babe" slips out, I don't like that pet name, but it comes out naturally for some reason.

How long did it take to get serious?
Well, after his last relationship dumped him, it took 4 months? But we had known each other for the whole year before.

Who eats more?
Surprisingly, he does. And you wouldn't guess that by looking at us. Lol.

Who sings better?
Me. :) The poor guy can't carry a tune.

Who’s older?
He is, by 1 year, 1 month and 5 days.

Who does/did the laundry?
He does it more often than I do right now. But we both do laundry. We try to share the chores.

Who does/did the dishes?
We both do.

Who snores?
When we are both not sick, neither of us snores. When we have a cold or allergies acting up, we both do because our noses are stuffy.

Who’s better with the computer?
Depends on what it is. He is better with the physical insides of a computer, I am better at the programs on the computer (like Excel, Word, etc.).

Who drives when you are together?
He usually does, last night I did because he was sleepy. But if it is long car trips, like the one we did from CA to Reno, or all the ones in CA that we did, we both switch so that we can rest in between.

Who picks where you go to dinner?
Haha. Neither of us. We sit there and say, "Where do you want to go to dinner" "I don't know. What do you feel like eating?" "Food." It is impossible to pick!

Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong?
We both are.

Who kissed who first?
He kissed me first.

Who wears the pants in the relationship?
We both do. Lol.

Who has more tattoos?
He has one more than me.

Who eats more sweets?
Probably Chris, he eats everything! Lol.

Who cries more?
That is definately my department. Lol.

So, there you have it. A little something about the two of us as a couple. :)
<3
Kris

No comments: