So, today, my work and I (with some help from a couple of my good friends here), through a surprise baby shower for my friend/coworker Cori. She was really surprised and it turned out great. She got LOTS of gifts and she was so happy. I am so excited for her. :) She is due December 8th, but I don't think she'll make it that far. She is having a little girl, her name is going to be Payton (and the middle name is to be determined, its either going to be Payton Jewel, Payton Jewel Marie or Payton Marie Jewel). I am so happy for her.
Okay now on to some updates about me... The other day, I was just hanging out at the house, had plans to go out with a couple of my girlfriends after lunch, when I get a phone call. I am telling you, this is an answer to prayer... I hope. I have been praying and thinking about getting a new job after the holidays because they have cut hours at work so bad. Well, this phone call I get, it was for a job I applied for 2 months ago! They asked if I was still interested, and I said yes, so they scheduled an interview with me that day. I am praying that they offer me this job. It would be working at the bowling alley as an admin assistant. It pays 8.50 an hour, 40 hours a week, monday-friday from 8-430. Plus, I get a COLA! (Extra money in my paycheck to help cover the Cost Of Living in Japan.) Full time. I really hope I get it. So I am praying and hoping and really crossing my fingers on this one. It would be awesome if I get it. If I do get it, there is a better chance that I would get to go home for a week in June then fly back with my sister to Japan. So that is one update, the other is that I go to the doctor tomorrow for my knee problems, I am praying that we are able to move downstairs with a note from the doctor. I really can't do these stairs. It is so painful. So off to bed I go here in a bit. If I can sleep. Stupid insomnia. keeps me up for days now... grrrr...
Peace and Love,
Kris
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yay for the job!!! i really hope you get it!! love you tons!!!
Post a Comment