Monday, November 10, 2008

Twilight

I have heard good things and bad things about the book "Twilight", so I wanted to read it for myself to make my own opinion. Well it is very popular and hard to get a hold of over here. So I went to the BX today, and they just got a shipment in... yeah so I bought it. Lol. I am about four chapters away from finishing "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants", so I will probably start "Twilight" either tomorrow or Thursday (I only read at work, lol). I am excited. Oh, I am also happy because we got a little bit extra money in Chris' paycheck and so with my paycheck I told him he could buy the amp he needs to hook up his new bass or whatever in the car, and I asked him if I could buy Season 2 of Lost from the BX and he said yes! So, then I will have Seasons 1 and 2 and I think someone on Okinawa Yard Sales is selling Season 3, but I do not remember, maybe one of you can tell me... how many Seasons on DVD are there? What season is coming up? I have lost count (no pun intended). Thats all for now, I have to go to work in the morning, so I need to go to bed soon... I will write tomorrow about how my knee appointment went today.

Much Love,
Kris

No comments: