Sunday, October 26, 2008

TAG! I'm IT!

Ok, so one of my two favorite Aunts (in the whole world!) tagged me. (I LOVE YOU ANNA!) I am supposed to say seven things about myself... this should be interesting...

1.) I have OCD. Lots of people don't think I do, until they go out to eat with me. I must eat all things in pairs. If I get a bag of Skittles or M&M's, I will NOT eat the last one. I will throw it out. I chew in even numbers. I count stairs. Everything must be in even numbers. My CD's/DVD's/Video Games, must be aligned straight in their cases and be alphabetized. I know its weird. Hey, did you know that there are 18 stairs to get to my front door??

2.) I am a Pepsi-holic. Yes there is a such thing. Lol. I'm sure there is rehab for it somewhere. I tried giving it up, but that didn't work out at all. Especially in Japan. All of the sodas on Okinawa that you purchase off base in the vending machines, they taste so much better than those in the states. Just found out about a week ago, that the ones off base are made with real sugar instead of High Fructose Corn Syrup, and let me tell you, its so much better. The Pepsi, the Dr. Pepper, the Moutain Dew... sooo good.

3.) I am an animal lover. Currently, we have three kittens, Holly a Siamese Mix kitten, Piper and Toby who are brother and sister are just Okinawan Mixed kittens. Toby is Black and White, and Piper is Grey with some black. I love all three of them. They all have such different personalities. They are very entertaining, so much better than TV! :)

4.) I am scared to death of water, but I LOVE beaches. And the beaches here on Okinawa are BEAUtiful! Even with my fear of water, somehow, my husband convinced me, not once but twice to go snorkeling. It was fun, and I am glad I was able to do it. Although, the first time we went, I did get stung by something, what I have no clue, but somehow I did it again. No sense in being scared of water, right? Well, I don't know. I still am. And if I cannot see my feet or what is around me, I start to have panic attacks, so I just go on shore and collect shells.

5.) I love volleyball. I wish I could still play. I love watching it, I loved playing it. I just love it. If it wasn't for my messed up knee, I would still be playing it! There's a certain adrenaline about it. It just gives me energy that I didn't know I had.

6.) I love carousel horses. You know the old timey ones. I love and miss the Carousel in Dowtown Hampton, VA. Its so beautiful. My husband and I are planning a wedding on our 5 year wedding anniversary and we are hoping to have it at that carousel. I just think that carousel horses are timeless and beautiful.

7.) I very much want to be a mommy someday soon. We are trying (and have been for about six months now) to have a baby. So far nothing. I have been praying about it, and I hope that this month will be different. Its depressing when its something you have wanted for years, and planned and waited, then when you are ready, it doesn't happen. I know it can take time, just wishing it wouldn't. And being here on Okinawa makes it hard, since most people are either pregnant or just had a baby. People are like, you better watch out! You're going to get pregnant, its Typhoon Season! Or everyone gets pregnant in the first six months of being here! So, we'll see.

Anyways, thats all about me. I guess now I am supposed to tag someone. But honestly I don't know anyone on here except for Anna... can I tag you again, Anna? Lol. I really need more friends... LOL.

Peace and Love to you all,
Kris

No comments: